Monday, October 29, 2007

I remember when...

It was not too long ago when Mike Huckabee would be on TV one time a week, and if I was lucky twice. Well Ladies and Gentlemen my DVR is going to be full this week! Mike will be making 9 television appearances as well as guest speaking on a few radio programs. Wow how the tides have changed. At this rate I think my earlier prediction of Huckabee being a household name by Christmas will be shattered. With his fundraising numbers creeping up on 1 million in less than a month and the latest poll numbers I think Huckabee will be a household name by Thanksgiving.

Also to my extreme pleasure Mike Huckabee will be in the DFW area this weekend and I was planning on going home this weekend so I am planning on dropping in. If you would like to see details about these appearances please click on this Link

God Bless America and pray for Huckabee.

65 days till Iowa Caucus

No comments: