Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Debate recap

Yea I know I'm a bad Huckabee supporter, I had the debate recorded and just finished it. Huckabee did awesome like always, however John McCain stepped up. His "tied up" statement was by far the greatest thing I have ever experienced. Fred also stepped up however he still isn't Reagan reincarnate. Romney also changed his appreince a little and didn't look like a wax figure. Giuliani is showing more and more how liberal he truely is.

We'll Huckabee has just continued to amazed us all and I hope Aggies, Texans, and all American will come to see how he is pro-family, pro-life, and the strongest in the War on Terror.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Keep it up! Just wanted to check in and let you know I read. Seems that things are really turning around for Huckabee.

Let's hope the Ag football team can turn it around this weekend too and BTHO Kansas!

www.mdforhuckabee.blogspot.com