Friday, October 26, 2007

12%

We have done it and it is official. Mike Huckabee is first tier! Passing Romney at 11% nationally Huckabee has broke into the top tier and at this pace by Christmas will be neck and neck with Rudy(hillary-lite). With this jump the attacks have poured in. The Wall Street Journal and CBN news have attacked. This I find very odd whereas CNB I would expect to support a Christian Conservative like Huckabee and the WSJ has a very conservative editorial page.
Just to let all 2 of my readers (and thank you by the way) know Team Huckabee and the myriad of bloggers have denounced these claims. I too have read the article and nothing in them is supported by one fact, report, poll, or study. It is all opinion and obviously in response to Huckabee's overwhelming success.

Fight the good fight, Pray for me and Huckabee. And I pray for your strength.

Top tier, Whoop!

No comments: