Thursday, October 18, 2007

Great news

Its been a couple of busy day since I last posted on here. To start off, I got engaged last night to Kristen Marie. So the "girlfriend" I spoke about in the previous post is now the bride to be.
So this brings me to my next point. Mike Huckabee is a strong supporter of marriage. He believe that this is a defining time in history. The American family is falling apart due to the lack of respect for marriage. With heavy tax burdens on the marriage some find it more "conveniant" forgo marriage. This currupts a future generation that will never know the true meaning of the sacred bonds of marriage. I support marriage and so does Mike Huckabee.

My next point is I was officailly added to the Huckabee blogroll. Whoop!

And finially last night when talking to friends I got a response of "I think this Huckabee guy sounds pretty good, I would vote for him". My brother also text messaged me telling me he thought Mike was the best canidate. I hope I can do my part for the campaign. God Bless Huckabee.

No comments: