Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Huckabee promotion idea

I found a link to a high res poster of Huckabee (found here). I live in an apartment complex on the bottom floor, right next to the stairs. This means that nearly 35 other people will be passing my sign a day, not to include any friends that might come to visit. I am also going to post one in the back of my truck window. Much larger than a bumper sticker and a lot cheaper. I also bought a bottom from the Official Huckabee Store. I plan to put this on my backpack so when I walk around on campus everyone can see it.

Update: I posted a story about a week ago about telling some friends about Huckabee. This friend informed me this weekend that she had told a friend of hers. See how easy this is??? I am a very shy guy and not outgoing at all so if I can do it so can you.

Latest poll.... Huckabee 13%... McCain 13%!!!! That has us tied for 3rd. Way to go Team Huckabee. Keep it up.

God Bless America and pray for Huckabee.

No comments: