Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm back and so is Huckabee

Thank you to all my dedicated readers, I have some testing to take care of and I am all done so I am back on the front lines in the war for America. Truly that is what we are in a war against dangerous liberal thinking and I'm not just talking about hillary. Unfortunately it has crept into the Grand Old Party. We face the dangers of liberalism from candidates like Rudy. Anyway I don't want to get on a rant tonight. I am working on a top secret letter to the editor that I will be sending to a few local newspapers. Pray for me to find the words that will inspire others to support Mike. Anyways stop reading my blog and go tell you neighbor about Mike.

God Bless America and pray for Huckabee

1 comment:

LiveIt said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Mike is taking a stand for what is important and his support is surging with him 2nd in Iowa polling now.