Friday, November 30, 2007

Huckabee need our help

I wish I had $2300 because having Mike Huckabee as president would be worth more than that initial investment. I urge all that do have that kind of money to please sive and I urge anyone else to make this commitment with me.

I am a poor college kid working to pay for living expenses and an up coming wedding but I know that the 2 or 3 dollars I can donate are money saved if hillary does not get into office. Because if she does we will be overtaxed, overspent, and lose freedoms to big government. I urge all that haven't donated yet to join me with 1 dollar (a Buck of Huck). on average one third of the debate watcher believed Huckabee won. That is 1 million Americans. One Buck from each person that believed Huckabee won would easily put us over.

Please take this into consideration, flip over the couch and go diving for change and donate whatever you find. While writing this I have even convinced myself to donate 4 dollars (whats left in my wallet). Clcik on the contribute link on my Ranger button to go directly to Mike Huckabee's contribute page.

God Bless America and Pray for Mike Huckabee

this gave me a good laugh it was a comment on my last post:
Huckabee is a nice guy and all, but if you want a real candidate with real values, then you want Hillary Clinton. Just trust me.

Yes Hillary values the tax money of hard working Americans. Please go to this bloggers page and respond, I will be doing it later. remember be nice but present the facts. http://voteforhillaryonline.blogspot.com/

No comments: