Thursday, November 29, 2007

Huckabee gets a boost.

Huckabee collected nearly $200,000 today alone after the debate and all the positive feed back. Way yo go.

Now I found this interesting. Idont really know how long you have been a Huckabee supporter but about 1 1/2 or 2 months ago Mike Huckabee challenged Fred Thompson to a Lincoln-Douglass style debate. There was a petition and everything. Well Fred denied saying that those type of debate have no place in the primaries. Truely he felt at the time that Mike was a lesser candidate and didn't desserve his time(apparently niether do the American people).

Well to get to the point Fred is now challenging the Republicans to have small table talks with him about the issues. A sort of low key debate. Really I do not know what this guys stragegy is but he should just go back to Law and Order. I wish someone could shed some light on this issue, but I'm not entirely sure Mike should take him up on this. It seems like there may be something else to these "closed door meetings".

A link to the story here

God Bless America and Pray for Mike Huckabee.

Oh I almost forgot. Today was my first day to wear my Ags for Huckabee tee shirt around campus. I got a lot of smiles and I heard two girls talking about Huckabee and how her roommate was voting for him. Encouraging! I hope tha the next time I can start a conversation with some people and win some new votes. I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Vote For Hillary Online said...

Huckabee is a nice guy and all, but if you want a real candidate with real values, then you want Hillary Clinton. Just trust me.

Lauren B. said...

Did you make or buy your Ags for Huckabee shirt?? My husband and I (along with lots of other Ags now living in Houston) would love to buy them. Let me know if and where more are available!
Lauren