Monday, December 3, 2007

Much News in the Huckabee World

Many things to talk about since the last time I blogged!

Tomorrow I will be discussing with you the newest Huckabee endorsement. Huckabee continues to climb in the polls. The College Station Meetup group is up to 10 people and I am very excited about that and I am trying to coordinate a meeting soon. I added a link here on this website. I am very close to my 1000th view so thank you to all my readers. Big news:

We start at midnight Thursday morning...more details to follow...
UPDATE: Best comment ever...Renny Daniel: "something big......... is coming. and its not king kong."
Bloggers for Huckabee, Huck's Army, Volunteers, Supporters and everyone else...you are needed...more details coming soon...

This was a blog post on the Huckabee offical blog. I am very excited about my oppurtunity to help out first hand. If you have a blog please be ready Wednesday at Midnight to help us out.

Aggies got into the Alamo Bowl. I am trying to get tickets.

I wore my "Ags for Huckabee" shirt and got more comments today than yesterday. I even had a discussion with one guy for a little while. Told him the good news of Huckabee leading in Iowa and being second nationally. Really I have Physics homework and need to go but tomorrow I will be updating the site better.

God Bless America and Pray for Mike Huckabee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I googled your name hoping to find out some insider info on this - LOL

Gig em Ags! :D

I'll be back!