Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Huckabee is ready to win Florida and the election!

I have been busy the past week with school starting up and to be honest I was discouraged by South Carolina, but things are looking up! Let me just give everyone a quick update on things happening and possibly we can set up a meeting next week to watch the Florida returns(Jan 29).
With Fred Thompson and Duncan Hunter out of the race, Mike Huckabee is the only true pro-life candidate left in the race. This news is even better because we have secured the endorsement of Congressman Hunter.

A debate will be on MSNBC from 8-10pm Central on Thursday, January 24 from Florida Atlantic University. Spread the word.

I urge everyone that would like to do something for the campaign but doesn't have the money to donate (although even $1 helps use donors code R105) to visit the website and sign up to make phone calls. They numbers are given to you on the spot with a script to guide you. THis is a great way to contact Floridia voters.

That is all I can think of now, I just ask everyone to remain excited about Mike and this is just the start and the end is the White House.

God Bless America and Pray for Mike Huckabee

3 comments:

tnhuck said...

We've posted the video Governor Huckabee's speech at the AFA's "Rediscovering God in America" conference. Thought you and your readers would be interested. You can view it here: http://tnhuck.blogspot.com/2008/01/mike-huckabee-speech.html

Unknown said...

Class of '78 reporting in, SIR! (hee, hee). I'm an Aggie, too, and thought I chime in here. I'm for Huckabee, and I ran across an article that I thought would be great to post here:
http://www.dailybulletin.com/politics/ci_8085136?source=sb-digg

It's written by a man who is not an evangelical Christian. Very interesting perspective, and he likes Mike, too! Keep up the good work.

MaverickMan said...

Join Me In Pledging $50 To Huckabee

I am making a pledge to donate $50 to Huckabee. But I will only do so if you join me.

Join below....

http://www.pledgebank.com/Huckabee